May 26, 2017
March 08, 2017
April 24, 2014
Relax and treat yourself to a pedicure this Spring. Let Qtica's Spa services provide you with that feeling of relaxation and pampering. The Qtica Smart Spa system features smart products, uses smart ingredients, and allows salons and spa experience to come right to your house! This system is like no other, with interchangeable products that can be used for manicures, pedicures and body treatments. If you haven't tried Qtica Smart Spa yet, now is the perfect time!
Here are some of our favorites!
Qtica Smart Spa Lemongrass Ginger Sugar Scrub is one of Qtica's best selling products. Surely the best exfoliating product on the market, this non-drying and non-irritating formula is easy on delicate skin while being one of the most effective scrubs we've ever seen.
Only $68 for 44 oz or 7 oz for $14!
Qtica Anti-Bacterial Triple Action Fresh Soak is a three in one, all-purpose soak that gives you the perfect hand or foot bath to prepare for manicures or pedicures.
Only $36 for 35 oz!
Qtica Luxury Lotion is a unique balance of vitamins, nutrients and essential oils creates the perfect therapy lotion that helps repair dry, damaged skin.
Only $36 for 35 oz or $14 for 8.5 oz!
To finish your Pedicure use Zoya Nail Polish. Zoya has the hottest shades for all seasons. Zoya Nail Polishes are also the longest wearing lacquer formulation in the world today. You will be impressed by the durability and have piece of mind knowing that you are making a healthy choice by using Zoya's toluene and formaldehyde free formula. Zoya Individual Polish $9 and Zoya Collections $48
November 28, 2011
...Isn't always gold. Sometimes it's pink, silver, red, green or even multi-colored. 'Tis the season for parties and fun, and what better way to add some spunk to your mani than to use the season's hottest trend?
Here's three different ways to wear your glittery polish:
- Rock the single finger trend and give only your ring fingers that extra sparkle. Stay in the same color family or try a bold silver or gold.
- The single stripe. Paint your nails in a neutral to semi-neutral color and use a fun glitter polish to paint one vertical stripe on each finger. For a little more pizzazz try the stripe in an off-center position.
- The glitter french manicure is oh-so-chic for this holiday season! Choose your favorite color and do a "french tip" in a coordinating glitter. It's simple and fun!
September 29, 2011 1 Comment
1. Army Green - This season army green is everywhere! We're seeing it on TV, commercials and especially our favorite magazines. If you don't already have one in your possession, we recommend Essie's Sew Psyched (pictured above, and we promise it's truly army green) and Zoya's Dree. Both will give you just the right shade of green that you're looking for. Plus, fear not because this color is absolutely a neutral and will go with anything!
2. Nudes - Nude nails will do for your hands what nude pumps do for your legs - elongate them! Having nails that fake the naked is uber chic at the moment and we just love it! It's a big change from last Fall's dark nails, but this look is polished and refined. A total moment of less is more.Our favorites are Zoya's Pandora, Essie's Case Study and Glamour Purse
3. Color Blocking - Color blocking has been huge all year, and it's definitely continuing into Fall. If you're not so keen on the moon mani or a colored french, try this instead: The accent nail. Paint all of your fingers on your hands one color with the exception of your ring fingers. Paint your ring finger in a contrasting color for the color blocking effect. One of our favorite color combos is Essie's Power Clutch with this Winter's Size Matters as your ring finger accent color. Another fun color combo is to pair bubble gum pink with a glittery silver on your ring finger. Try Zoya's Sari with Trixie as your accent. (Pro Tip: when doing glitter polish as your accent, be sure to paint a base coat in the color that you're doing the rest of your nails. Then add two coats of glitter and two coats of clear polish). If contrasting nails isn't your thing, you can still rock this trend with different shades of the same color. There you have it, our top 3 favorite trends for nails this Fall. Have you tried any of these yet? Are you going to be trying them? Which one is your favorite? Let us know!