On Sale This March at BeautyOfASite
March 07, 2017
Winter Blow Out Sale
February 23, 2016
BeautyOfASite is having a huge winter blow out sale to celebrate the end of winter and the beginning of spring. Best seller products are on sale now, so don’t miss your chance to stock up on your favorite brands!
Bella il Fiore
Click to buy: Make-up and accessories $5 - 18
Bella il Fiore emphasizes fashion and girly fun in its line of spa and beauty accessories. Bella’s bright prints and vibrant colors shine through on their designs for accessories like sparkling manicure sets and diva-worthy shower caps.
We recommend you get the last of Bella’s exclusive make-up line, with their signature lip gloss collection, on sale now!
Click to buy: Polishes starting at $6 a bottle
Essie Nail Polish boasts an unparalleled color library that gives you every shade, finish, and shimmer you could ever want. A nationally recognized brand, Essie polish will make your manicures and pedicures last and last.
At BeautyOfASite you can not only find a selection of their core collection, but also many of their exclusive discontinued polishes.
Get Fresh – Spa Line
Click to buy: Spa products ranging from $1 – 21
Get Fresh Spa products reinvigorate the body with high quality ingredients and stimulating fragrances. With products ranging from bath soaks, to body butters, and body scrubs, Get Fresh products buffs, soothe, and hydrate your body to reveal healthy skin.
Pamper yourself with the Get Fresh classics for an unforgettable at-home spa experience.
Click to buy: Fragrances starting at $51
The Nouveau Paris brand is known for its delicate fragrances that are especially crafted to be layered, bringing variety to your perfume routine. Use Nouveau Paris Dunman Onyx spiced scent to contrast a more floral scent, or ground Nouvea Paris Azure Marine’s natural seaside sweetness with with woody scent.
Each high end Nouveau Paris perfume works when paired or when used alone, true fragrance elegance.
Want to see all of BeautyOfASite’s winter deals? Check out our sale page!
Holiday Manicure Ideas: All That Glitters...
November 28, 2011
...Isn't always gold. Sometimes it's pink, silver, red, green or even multi-colored. 'Tis the season for parties and fun, and what better way to add some spunk to your mani than to use the season's hottest trend?
Here's three different ways to wear your glittery polish:
- Rock the single finger trend and give only your ring fingers that extra sparkle. Stay in the same color family or try a bold silver or gold.
- The single stripe. Paint your nails in a neutral to semi-neutral color and use a fun glitter polish to paint one vertical stripe on each finger. For a little more pizzazz try the stripe in an off-center position.
- The glitter french manicure is oh-so-chic for this holiday season! Choose your favorite color and do a "french tip" in a coordinating glitter. It's simple and fun!
Lucky for you, we have all the latest collections from OPI, Essie LuxEffects and Zoya in stock now!
Essie Cocktail Winter: Swatches!
November 18, 2011
The Essie Cocktail Winter 2011 Collection celebrates the brilliance of gems often worn at decadent holiday parties and brings the same sparkle to your fingertips to get you in the spirit of the season.
Holiday Swatches Left to Right
- Size Matters: A Blazing Hot Ruby Red
- Cocktail Bling: A Precious Pale Gray Jewel
- Brooch the Subject: A Creamy Cashmere Cameo
- School of Hard Rocks: A Midnight Malachite
- Bangle Jangle: A Lavender Amethyst
- Bobbing for Baubles: A Deepest Darkest Sapphire
Fall Nail Trends
September 29, 2011 1 Comment
1. Army Green - This season army green is everywhere! We're seeing it on TV, commercials and especially our favorite magazines. If you don't already have one in your possession, we recommend Essie's Sew Psyched (pictured above, and we promise it's truly army green) and Zoya's Dree. Both will give you just the right shade of green that you're looking for. Plus, fear not because this color is absolutely a neutral and will go with anything!
2. Nudes - Nude nails will do for your hands what nude pumps do for your legs - elongate them! Having nails that fake the naked is uber chic at the moment and we just love it! It's a big change from last Fall's dark nails, but this look is polished and refined. A total moment of less is more.Our favorites are Zoya's Pandora, Essie's Case Study and Glamour Purse
3. Color Blocking - Color blocking has been huge all year, and it's definitely continuing into Fall. If you're not so keen on the moon mani or a colored french, try this instead: The accent nail. Paint all of your fingers on your hands one color with the exception of your ring fingers. Paint your ring finger in a contrasting color for the color blocking effect. One of our favorite color combos is Essie's Power Clutch with this Winter's Size Matters as your ring finger accent color. Another fun color combo is to pair bubble gum pink with a glittery silver on your ring finger. Try Zoya's Sari with Trixie as your accent. (Pro Tip: when doing glitter polish as your accent, be sure to paint a base coat in the color that you're doing the rest of your nails. Then add two coats of glitter and two coats of clear polish). If contrasting nails isn't your thing, you can still rock this trend with different shades of the same color. There you have it, our top 3 favorite trends for nails this Fall. Have you tried any of these yet? Are you going to be trying them? Which one is your favorite? Let us know!