March 07, 2017
February 15, 2010
Phyto has recently revamped their entire Phyto Pro line and released eight new Phyto Professional products. These salon quality products have been expertly formulated to provide great hold, shine, shape and flex in a variety of hair fashions.
But what is it about the "Professional" that sets these products apart? All of Phyto's products use a botanical formula to provide hair with the essential nutrients needed for professional looking styles. However, Phyto's newest Professional products introduce acacia collagen to every single formula. This miraculous active is used in hair and skin products to provide deep moisturizing. In the Phyto Professional products, acacia collagen hydrates and protects hair from external damage like sun, heat styling, weather dryness and pollutants, while smoothing the hair cuticle. The result: hydrated hair with a gorgeous natural shine and a silky, healthy looking finish.
Phyto describes the Phyto Professional range as for "the eco-conscious, hip stylist and consumer alike who sees that fashion and beauty combined with the finest plant research and ingredients is the ultimate indulgence." (source) We totally agree! We're proud to offer all of these incredible products for purchase at Beauty of a Site. Click here to browse the great Phyto Professional products!
December 05, 2009
- Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream
- Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm
- Phytomist Instant Hydrating Conditioner
- Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray
- Phytolisse Shine Serum
- Phytocitrus Shampoo
- Phytocitrus Mask
- Citrus Scented Candle Tin
UPDATE: These gift sets are sold out, but we have others for you!
- Phyto Winter Essentials for Dry Hair: $62 value for $48!
- Phyto Winter Essentials for Damaged Hair: $56 value for $48!
- Phyto Huile Soyeuse and Secret de Nuit Hair Set: $59 value for $48!
- Phyto Huile Supreme and Secret de Nuit Hair Set: $59 value for $48!