July 29, 2011
- Best time to shave is at the end of a warm shower, when the skin plumps and exposes more of the hair follicle. Not only is more hair exposed for trimming, but also softens hair and to keep it from snapping, which helps prevent ingrown hairs. The same daily shaving routine is actually more effective, and easier on your legs.
- Shaving is much more ideal for legs than for bikini line, because of how aggravating it can be for skin. No matter where you're shaving, though, keep a bottle of of Tend Skin handy to avoid bumps.
- Just let me get this out: DON'T shave your bikini line. You'll be tempted to, but this easily irritated area can't take that kind of abuse.
- Make sure you're not waxing more than once a month, and you're letting the area breathe after doing so. Your skin needs refreshing to avoid the sort of irritation that causes bumps and ingrown hairs.
- The perfect at-home waxing kit makes the brazilian process quick, painless (ok, not completely painless) and incredibly private. Try an easy microwavable product like Gigi, whose affordable kits help you get the body you want in the convenience of your home.
June 28, 2011
June 11, 2011
June 03, 2011
May 13, 2010
April 09, 2010 2 Comments
June 16, 2009