June 03, 2011
June 22, 2010
June 18, 2010
Inspired by the exhilarating experience of al fresco showering, secluded by nature. Heady exuberance and feel-good freedom, captured and bottled in a crisp, clean, leafy-green scent. Extracts of Water Lily, Violet Leaves and Sparkling Bergamot with a hint of Tropical Rain Accord and Sandalwood for a refreshingly simple, outdoor soapy shower fresh scent.Our Beauty of a Site customers can't get enough of it either! Check out this review from one of our first customers to give it a shot:
I was so excited to see that Clean had a new fragrance out. I actually saw it on HSN or QVC one night, but I had bought my EDP from you. So I was thrilled to see you had it on your site too... the scent of this spray is clean and crisp, and I love that it is not flowery or overpowering. It is truly different from any other Clean scent. I get compliments on it all the time!Check out the newest Clean Outdoor Shower Fresh fragrance here, and browse all of CLEAN's popular fragrances here. Let us know what you think!
April 22, 2010
April 14, 2010
February 05, 2010 1 Comment
September 28, 2009 2 Comments
September 03, 2009
- Selected Get Fresh Products 50% off
- Free Solar Balm with any $40 CND purchase
- Selected Urban Apothecary Cosmetics 50% off!
- Selected Qtica Gift Bags 20% off
- Free Oil Treatment with any DermOrganic Purchase
June 16, 2009
May 29, 2009
- Toss a lemon in with your water. Not only will the little citrus improve taste, but your water bottle looks so much sunnier!
- Wear a bright fruity nail polish shade on your toes. When you slip off your heels in the afternoon, you can enjoy your OPI Banana Bandana pedicure!
- Add a cherry red accessory to classic black clothes or the perfect orange accent. Those bright, fruity shades can be truly chic- and so fun!
- Snack on grapes at your desk. Easy clean-up, easy to eat and necessitates no quick swallowing when the phone rings!
- Throw on some fruity lip balm. Agatha Ruiz' Tutti Fruity is the perfect pick-me-up.
- Wear a fruity lotion on your hands that is fun enough to give your cubicle, car or bathroom a little extra flavor, but not overpowering to your coworkers, dentist or students. We suggest California Mango Natural Lotion. Mmmm.
March 10, 2009
March 06, 2009 4 Comments
- Coconut oil is not only an anti-bacterial, its can be used as an anti-fungal and an anti-viral solution for problem areas on your skin. This is due to is unique properties that mimic the processes used by breast milk to protect babies from infection.
- Coconut oil stimulates your metabolism and aids in weight loss. Next time you’re at the grocery store pick up some macaroons, cream soups and crackers – they all contain a good amount of lauric acid (the good stuff found in coconut oil). If you’re feeling exceptionally frisky, try some coconut milk – it’s akin to the nuttier flavored soy milks but not sold in most supermarkets.
- Researchers are studying the beneficial effects of coconut oil in treating diseases such as HIV/AIDS, herpes, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, influenza and certain types of cancer.
- Coconut oil based products are effortlessly perfect for any skin. They serve as a great moisturizer as well as aid in the treatment of psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. Finally, products containing coconut oil assist in your fight against aging, wrinkles, and sagging – the things we dread the most! Ah!