June 18, 2013
November 21, 2012
Taylor Swift wore a red lace dress with a black slip. Notice that the black does not reach her neck nor her shoulders. This keeps the dress classy yet edgy, and gives a more form-fitting appearance to the dress. She also wore nude heels which helps keep the focus on the fierce red!We love the cap sleeves on this dress worn by Jennifer Lawrence, of The Hunger Games. Our only suggestion would be to switch the white slip underneath for a black or nude one. The white softens the look, while nude of black would help it stand out! She also wore red shoes that are not the same red-orange shade as the dress, and so they draw their own attention which takes away from the creativity and edginess of the dress itself. Try some lace on this fall be sure to wear the appropriate slip color under and shoes that compliment your look too!
May 16, 2012
CHI Touch Screen Dryer - New!
Featured on the hit show, The Apprentice!
Suggested retail: $300, our price $275.00!
Introducing the world's first touch screen dryer! 1800 watts, this is CHI'S most powerful dryer ever! We think looking beautiful should be effortless and easy, but if you are a person with long and or thick hair, sometimes the drying process can take too long! CHI'S new dryer is made to perform, a salon grade quality product with many efficient features!
- 1800 watts - Our Most Powerful dryer yet = 50% less drying time.
- Lightweight ergonomic design weighs 40% less.
- New Soft Touch Rubber finish makes for the ultimate in styling comfort and non slip grip.
- Superior DC motor quietest CHI dryer ever.
- CHI Ceramic Heater and CHI Infrared Technology reduces static, eliminates frizz and re-hydrates dry, damaged hair
- Unique Memory Setting – remembers the last setting
- Touch Screen has 4 screens that give you a multitude of options for various types of hair.
- Home Screen; temperature, speed, & ions selection.
- Temperature Screen; 3 touch temperature settings for superior drying control.
- Speed Screen; 3 touch power settings for superior drying control.
- Ion Screen; 3 touch ion settings allows you to set ions to your hair type.
- Home screen button on each screen allows you to navigate back and forth to each screen.
- 1 year warranty!
March 22, 2012
August 31, 2011
July 29, 2011
- Best time to shave is at the end of a warm shower, when the skin plumps and exposes more of the hair follicle. Not only is more hair exposed for trimming, but also softens hair and to keep it from snapping, which helps prevent ingrown hairs. The same daily shaving routine is actually more effective, and easier on your legs.
- Shaving is much more ideal for legs than for bikini line, because of how aggravating it can be for skin. No matter where you're shaving, though, keep a bottle of of Tend Skin handy to avoid bumps.
- Just let me get this out: DON'T shave your bikini line. You'll be tempted to, but this easily irritated area can't take that kind of abuse.
- Make sure you're not waxing more than once a month, and you're letting the area breathe after doing so. Your skin needs refreshing to avoid the sort of irritation that causes bumps and ingrown hairs.
- The perfect at-home waxing kit makes the brazilian process quick, painless (ok, not completely painless) and incredibly private. Try an easy microwavable product like Gigi, whose affordable kits help you get the body you want in the convenience of your home.
July 07, 2011
June 28, 2011
June 23, 2011
June 03, 2011
April 16, 2011
April 05, 2011
Jen's hair has undergone a major change, but we're not talking about the obvious one: "Leonor Greyl orchid mask transformed Jen's hair," says her steady stylist, Chris McMillan. The weekly treatment works wonders on frizz.We're totally stoked to be able to make this mask available to you, so you can enjoy the same dramatic results. Click here to learn more about the product and purchase it for yourself!