Jennifer Lawrence was born in Louisville, Kentucky on August 15th 1990. “Jen”, as she is known to her parents and her two older brothers, was involved in cheerleading, field hockey, softball, and modeling, none of which she held a passion for. She also acted in church plays and then finally in the spring of 2004 she decided to pursue an acting career. She then traveled to New York City, for a few auditions with talent and modeling agencies. After conducting her first “cold read” the agents told her mother that “it was the best cold read by a 14-year-old they had ever heard”. They then tried to convince her to spend the summer in Manhattan. After leaving the agencies she was met by another agent on the street who asked to take her picture. In the next couple of days he asked her to come in for a cold read audition. Jennifer did, and again they urged her mother to allow her to spend her summer in New York City. She did in fact spend her summer in New York and appeared in commercials such as MTV’s “My Super Sweet 16” and also played a role in the movie, Devil You Know. Being so successful forced Jen and her family to move to Los Angeles where she was cast in the TBS sitcom “The Bill Engvall Show” and movies such as The Poker House and The Burning Plain. Her most well-known work was her role as “Ree Dolly” in Debra Granik’s Winter’s Bone, released in early 2010. The film won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival and earned Jennifer several awards such as Best Newcoming Actress at October’s Hollywood Awards. Jennifer now being 21 is romantically linked to actor Nicolas Hoult, who you may know for X-Men: First Class. Continuing her rise to the top Jennifer will be holding the lead roll as Katniss Everdeen in the knew film The Hunger Games, being released in the Spring of 2012.
- Using Tigi Dome Shadow Brush, apply Tigi High Density Eyeshadow in Champagne from your lash to a little above the crease of your lid.
- On your bottom lash line only, use Tigi Precision Black Eyeliner Pen.
- Apply Tigi Lash Love Black Mascara liberally to your lashes for stay- put, brilliant length and volume.
- Wash and condition hair with Tigi Catwalk Your Highness Elevating Shampoo and Nourishing Conditioner.
- Apply Tigi Catwalk Session Series Styling Cream before blow drying hair to give extra humidity protection while creating texture and the perfect blow-out look.
- Spray Tigi Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray to hair to add the finishing touch to texturized, layered waves.
- First apply Tigi Perfect Lipliner in nude to the outer edges of your lips.
- Follow with Tigi Luxe Lipgloss in Superficial. Apply to lips for a glossy finish.