Although my favorite way to utilize coconuts involves Margarita mix and those cute little umbrellas, I have found an even better way to celebrate and treat myself to an extra special skincare treat. Essie’s new Naturally Clean Collection Purifying Hand Wash
is infused with the ultra rich and uber healthy coconut oil.
Did you know?
- Coconut oil is not only an anti-bacterial, its can be used as an anti-fungal and an anti-viral solution for problem areas on your skin. This is due to is unique properties that mimic the processes used by breast milk to protect babies from infection.
- Coconut oil stimulates your metabolism and aids in weight loss. Next time you’re at the grocery store pick up some macaroons, cream soups and crackers – they all contain a good amount of lauric acid (the good stuff found in coconut oil). If you’re feeling exceptionally frisky, try some coconut milk – it’s akin to the nuttier flavored soy milks but not sold in most supermarkets.
- Researchers are studying the beneficial effects of coconut oil in treating diseases such as HIV/AIDS, herpes, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, influenza and certain types of cancer.
- Coconut oil based products are effortlessly perfect for any skin. They serve as a great moisturizer as well as aid in the treatment of psoriasis, dermatitis, and eczema. Finally, products containing coconut oil assist in your fight against aging, wrinkles, and sagging – the things we dread the most! Ah!
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="125" caption="Essie Naturally Clean Purifying Hand Wash"]
Now that we know a little more about the advantages of coconut oil, it’s time to spring into action! Transitioning from winter to summer can dry skin out and cause unwanted, flaky irritations. We suggest trying Essie’s Naturally Clean Purifying Hand Wash
– it’s new, it’s natural and it smells remarkable!
Got any other splendid natural products made with coconut oil? Leave a comment and let us know what works for you!
Leave a comment