Featuring our favorite new Crackle Glaze shades, along with some classic China Glaze shades, try out these fun manicures for Valentine's Day! Check out the descriptions before for instructions on achieving the look!
1. For a simple, classic and empowering magenta tinted red, choose China Glaze Red Pearl
2. For a sheer pink glitter, apply three coats of China Glaze Mrs. Clause
3. Capture the romance of the holiday by layering 1 coat China Glaze Red Pearl
+ 1 coat China Glaze Mrs. Clause
4. Now for some crackle! Apply 2 coats of Mrs. Clause
. Allow base color to dry COMPLETELY before applying China Glaze Crackle Glaze Broken Hearted
pink shatter nail lacquer. Here, we used a single coat of the crackle.
5. Switch it up! Apply a coat of Red Pearl
and allow it to dry completely. Apply one coat of China Glaze Crackle Glaze Lightening Bolt
white crackle polish.
6. For a thoroughly romantic look, stick to rosey hues. Apply two coats of Red Pearl
(for a nice deep color) and, after it dries completely, apply a single coat of Crackle Glaze Broken Hearted
Have fun girls! Don't forget to order your Crackle Glaze polish here
Leave a comment