Emily Jean “Emma” Stone was born on November 6th, 1988 to her homemaker mother and contractor father. Born in Scottsdale, Arizona, she was a member of the Valley Youth Theatre where she appeared in her first stage production, The Wind in the Willows, when she was 11. After going through childhood in the public school system and performing with the Valley Youth Theatre, Emma convinced her parents to let her move to California to continue her acting career. Her parents agreed and at age 15 she dropped out of high school and moved to Los Angeles with her mother. As she pursued acting, she was home schooled at night so she could audition during the day. Her first regular role as an actress was on the Fox drama Drive. She played Violet Trimble until the series was cancelled. She made her first film debut in 2007 in the comedy Superbad. She also had roles in The Rocker, The House Bunny, Ghost of Girlfriends Past, Zombieland, Paper Man and Marmaduke. She landed her first leading role in the flick Easy A and was nominated for the 2011 Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy for her outstanding performance in role. Her highly anticipated upcoming flick, Crazy, Stupid, Love, is to be released on July 29th. She will star alongside Steve Carell, Julianna Moore, Ryan Gosling, and Marisa Tomei. With the cast of this flick, it is sure to be a hit in the box office! She will also star in The Help, an adaptation of Kathryn Stockett’s best selling novel, which comes out August 10th. The movie takes place in Jacksonville, Mississippi in the 1960’s. For her role as Eugenia “Skeeter” Phelan, an aspiring writer, Emma plans to employ a Southern dialect. She also has a small part in the comedy Friends With Benefits, starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, which is set to come out July 22nd. She also plans to star as the leading female role in The Amazing Spider-Man, a reboot by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Entertainment of the Spider-Man series, which will be released July 3rd, 2012. Although she has held a busy life the past few years, she was romantically linked with Teddy Geiger in 2008 and also Kieran Culkin. Although we all know Emma best as a red-head, she is naturally a blonde. She died her hair dark brown going into her audition for Superbad, but the film producer changed her hair color from brown to a redhead to fit her role in the film. From then on, she has stayed a redhead. Use this quick tips to get her look!
- The first step to getting Emma’s eyes is to fill in your brows. We recommend using Blinc Eyebrow Mousse in auburn.
- After your brows are filled, add color to your eye lids using DuWop Eye Shadow Duet in Delilah. Use the baby leaf green tone from your lash line up to the crease in your lid. From the crease in your lid to your brow line, use the spring pink tone.
- Line your upper lashes dramatically with Blinc Eyeliner in black. This will help create the dramatic look that Emma has.
- Last step to our eyes is our lashes! Start by curling your top lashes with the Model In A Bottle eyelash curler. This compact curler is pocket friendly so you will have curled lashes at all times!
- Prep your lashes with Blinc Lash Primer. Apply the primer until your desired lash length, volume and separation is achieved. Allow it to dry for 30 seconds and then apply your mascara.
- Finish up the look with Blinc Mascara in black generously to your top lashes and lightly to your bottom lashes. This will give you the dramatic look that will not run or smudge!
- Start off by cleansing and conditioning with Tigi Catwalk Sleek Mystique Glossing Shampoo and Calming Conditioner. The formula in this product line will prep your hair for the harsh heat of a blow dryer and flat iron, as well as help and keep your hair straight.
- Prep your hair for the heat with Tigi Catwalk Sleek Mystique Haute Iron Spray. This will protect your hair from heat up to 450 degrees! This will also add shine to your hair.
- Blow dry your hair with a rounding brush, such as the Spornette Pronto Brush. This will help dry your hair straight but give your ends volume.
- Flat iron your hair with your favorite iron from the roots to where the curled ends start. This will help smooth your hair up top but keep your volume at the bottom.
- Finish up your look with Kenra Volume Spray. This product will keep your look from morning ‘til night.
- Use TIGI Decadent LipStick in Loyalty followed by LipFusion Infatuation in silver siren. This will give you the great red color that Emma is sporting as well as plump your lips and retain moisture and shine.
- Start off by applying your base foundation: DuWop Surface in Shell. This product will hide your unwanted blemishes and mask your dark circles, and can also be used all over the face and blended like a foundation.
- Add some color to your cheeks by applying DuWop Blushbooster in Watermelon to the apples of your cheeks. This will give you just the rosy red tone that you want!
- Finish up the look by using Tigi Bronzer. This will give you a hint of a bronzed look that you need.