preserve you hair color
Help color live on and on and on! Lets face it- you spend a lot of time and money to get that perfect shade of hair bliss. Keep your color in tip-top shape with these illuminating ideas. So you've just spent big bucks to highlight or color your hair. Follow these easy steps and show your true colors!
- Wet your hair with bottled spring water before getting in a chlorine pool, It will dilute the harsh chemicals
- Be careful in the sun. please use hats, scarves or products with sunscreens to help protect against color fade and the drying effects of the sun.
- Great for the beach, leave-in conditioners generally contain sunscreens to protect against color fade.
- Shampoo gently with a shampoo specially created for color-treated hair. Rough shampooing can strip color or dry out hair. Condition regularly with an intensive conditioner to restore vital moisture and luster to color treated hair.
- Use color enhancing conditioners as color grows out to help blend root areas.
- Do not wrap in a towel turban when you get out of the shower with wet hair. The added friction can knot and damage vulnerable wet hair. Instead, carefully blot hair dry.