nail color = personality
Made in the Shade. What does your choice of nail color say about your personality?
What's your shade? Is it mostly a seasonal taste preference? Or does it stem from something inside? In the winter companies have you craving for metallic colours, and dark, frosty browns. In the spring it's pastels, In the summer it's frosty light colours and in the fall it's mattes and browns. But it's mostly personal preference and your personality. Colours say more about your personality than you know. To you it's just "oh, that's a great colour," but in fact, leading color experts claim that those "great colours" you savor reveal pieces of the inner you that you may not even be aware of.
- Red is the vigorous colour of health and long life
- Orange is for adventure, excitement, and wholesomeness
- Yellow/Gold is a call to glory and wisdom
- Green is the colours that's full of fertility, growth and life
- Blue signifies constancy, peace and sensitivity
- Purple calls out toward leadership, power and respect
- Have some fun, and express yourself. Okay Madonna, settle down.