you said yes, what now?
If you are planning on getting married in the year to come, here are some tips that you can use. It is easy to get caught up in the excitement...but we do need to be just a little sensible! Did I just say that??? Okay, sensible sounds like such a dreary word... practical isn't much better but on a day that is this important...you might need a little help!
Here are just a few things to remember...and then go out and have fun! No...better yet, have the time of your life!
Okay, here goes..
- You have no idea of what kind of dress you want...no problem...look at magazines or use the internet. There are tons of sites displaying wedding gowns! Choose the style you like and then hit the salons.
- Don't make any sudden changes. Stay with the perfume that you have been using for the past year. Remember... just because you like the scent that your best friend wears, it's not going to necessarily smell the same on you! Body chemistry plays a big part! And...don't forget that your soon to be husband might like the scent you are wearing and hate the new one! Trust me...I've been married for a long time! I know these things!
- Keep the nails at a nice length...nothing so long that there is the chance of snapping one! The last thing you will need is stress and that is exactly what you will have if one breaks on your big day!
- You might want to book an appointment to get your make-up done at the same time as your hair appointment. It's a special day, you might as well go for the works. Just one less thing for you to worry about!
- Lastly, enjoy your day! I know it sounds like a simple request but I still remember my wedding day...at least I think I do! It's just a blur. If I had to do it over again, I would choose a layed back wedding...perhaps a lawn wedding...but nothing formal. I was so afraid of the details going wrong that I think I missed most of my wedding. I was too busy worrying...